- Employment Services provided are free of charge
- Identifying potential wage and training subsidies (must meet specific eligibility criteria)
- Improvement to diversity and inclusion within your place of employment
- An Employment Counsellor may be able to assist the potential employee to access training
- An Employment Counsellor can work with an employee to provide ongoing one on one supportive services for maintaining employment
- Work with employers to connect with the right candidates
Want to learn more about the importance of mental health in the workplace? Please see Resources for Employers.