Employment and Education
- Assistance with job search and career exploration
- Offering networking and interview preparation and support
- Resume writing assistance
- Providing tips and tools for job readiness and preparation
- Help with navigating the system and accessing community resources
- Connecting clients to support groups, clinicians and other mental health supports
- Offering support with skills development and training programs
- Making referrals and connecting clients to workshops and programs
- Help with accessing and navigating labour market information
- Offering basic computer assistance and orientation
- Access to a photocopying machine, fax machine and telephone
- Offering follow along employment maintenance support
- On-site woodworking assessments and training (pending availability) in the areas of general woodworking, wine rack assembly, survey stakes and finishing.
- On-site reBoot assessments and training (pending availability) in computer refurbishing and recycling
- Assessments and training (pending availability) in the fields of reception and building cleaning.
View client Success Stories.